What : First OCSI EXCLUSIVE Group Tour: HOLI 2019
Where : Amritsar and Palampur with sightseeing in Dharamshala
When : Wednesday 20th to Tuesday 26th March 2019.
The Price: Costs to follow in January 2019
On behalf of the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India, Mr. Vidur Bhatia, Secretary and Treasurer and The President, Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) is delighted, on behalf of Neeru Kotwal Britton (Director, ie – inspired experiences +91 96500 71894) to announce details of the OCSI Inspired Travel Club (to read this letter online, please click here http://bit.ly/ieocsi4)
The travel club will bring you the following:
- Exclusive OCSI Group Travel tours throughout India and overseas
- Access to selective itineraries that may be of interest
- Curated experiences and tours based on members’ interests
- Regular Newsletter with the latest travel options
- Assist with any friends and family travel for members
First OCSI EXCLUSIVE Group: HOLI 2019
We are thrilled to share details of the first OCSI exclusive group tour. This is for Holi taking in Amritsar and Palampur with sightseeing in Dharamshala.
Please block your diaries 20th to 26th March 2019.
(If pressed for time, we can look at just Amritsar for you over Holi 20th to 23rd March 2019)
Itinerary and costs to follow