The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India is an alumni organisation and the main benefits of membership are to belong to the fellowship and community that the Society provides.
The main objects of the Society include:
- To bring together and promote fellowship amongst those who are/were connected with the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge with a view to providing unity of action in the common cause of the promotion of education and learning
- To promote and diffuse useful knowledge and advancement of education and learning
- To undertake, organise and facilitate conferences, seminars, lectures and research in matters relating to different cultural patterns of international society
- To arrange meetings, discussions, seminars, exhibitions, displays, concerts, films, sports and other cultural and social get-together programmes
- To issue appeals and applications or otherwise solicit funds in furtherance of the said objects
However, the Executive Committee of the Society has developed relationships that will soon provide tangible benefits to members in the following forms:
- Access to special events from external/third-parties that have been carefully selected
- Discounts at leading bookshops and other outlets
- Careers support – both from the perspective of employers looking for interns as well as for potential employees looking for internships or for mentors
We have issued membership cards to all OCSI members in order to allow access to the special benefits above.
Special British Airways Offer for members of OCSI
Enjoy up to 15% off on First, Club World (business class), World Traveller Plus (premium economy) and World Traveller (economy).
To take advantage of this special offer, just follow these simple steps:
- click on the ‘Go to the BA OCSI page‘ link below and click on ‘Get flights’
- enter your travel details:
- enter destination
- enter travel dates
- select the class: Club World, World Traveller Plus or World Traveller
Please note: When you are making your booking, please ensure you do not open ba.com in any other browser window.