Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (the “Society”) will be held on Friday, 27 September 2019 at 7 pm at Lecture Room 1, India International Centre “Annexe”, 40 K.K. Birla Marg, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi 110003 to transact the following business:
1. To consider the financial statements of the Society for the financial year ended 31 March 2019;
2. To provide a summary of the Society’s events since the previous AGM;
3. To provide a broad outline of the plans for the year ahead;
4. To select an Executive Committee Member to fill the vacancy on the Executive Committee; and
5. Any other business with permission of the Chair.
Prior to the Annual General Meeting, we will be circulating the Audited Financial Statements up to 31 March 2019.
- Please note that that Annual General Meeting is only open to members of the Society and not to alumni of the two universities who are not members of the Society, or to any other persons. If you are unsure of your status, please write to the Secretary (Vidur Bhatia) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Those wishing to stand for the vacant post of member of the Executive Committee should send an email to the Secretary by 6pm on Monday 23 September 2019. By this time, an email should also be sent to the Secretary by a member of the Society proposing the candidate.
For and on behalf of The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India
Honorary Secretary and Treasurer
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India